Monday, October 4, 2010
Not so Itsy-bitsy Spider Headband How-to
What you will need:
Hot Glue Gun
Sheet of black felt (cheap stiff kind)
2” Black Pom Pom
4-black pipe cleaners
1. Cut out a 1.5” circle out of the felt.
2. Glue the circle to the underside of the headband placed somewhere along the top. It doesn’t have to be centered.
3. Take a pipe cleaner and glue the center of the pipe cleaner on top of the felt circle running horizontally with the headband. Two pipe cleaners will go on each side of the headband. Refer to fig. 3 for placement.
4. Hot glue the googlie eyes onto the pom pom.
5. Glue the pom pom to the top of the felt, sandwiching the headband and pipe cleaners between the two.
6. Bend each pipe cleaner leg roughly in half facing down. Then take a small tip on the end of each pipe cleaner leg and bend it up, see fig. 6.