Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious Etsy finds…
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!" Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."
Nevermore will you not have a perfect accessory to wear with this morbidly magnificent necklace from Art Under Glass "It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee..."
Like Edgar Allan Poe, true love can be yours if you purchase this Wrist Cuff from Ghost Love Jewelry
“TRUE! - nervous - very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses - not destroyed - not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily - how calmly I can tell you the whole story.”
This altered HeART Trunk by Sauvage Raven Creations will tell it’s own tale.
Monday, October 4, 2010
What you will need:
Hot Glue Gun
Sheet of black felt (cheap stiff kind)
2” Black Pom Pom
4-black pipe cleaners
1. Cut out a 1.5” circle out of the felt.
2. Glue the circle to the underside of the headband placed somewhere along the top. It doesn’t have to be centered.
3. Take a pipe cleaner and glue the center of the pipe cleaner on top of the felt circle running horizontally with the headband. Two pipe cleaners will go on each side of the headband. Refer to fig. 3 for placement.
4. Hot glue the googlie eyes onto the pom pom.
5. Glue the pom pom to the top of the felt, sandwiching the headband and pipe cleaners between the two.
6. Bend each pipe cleaner leg roughly in half facing down. Then take a small tip on the end of each pipe cleaner leg and bend it up, see fig. 6.